Here you can read more about the educational opportunities we offer. Our
aim is to ensure that the Keskuspuisto Vocational College graduates are
equipped with the necessary skills to lead a good everyday life and
Preparatory training for vocational upper secondary education is your choice if you are not sure what kind of work you would like to do in the future.
Preparatory training for work and independent living helps you develop the skills needed in your everyday life.
Education leading to a vocational upper secondary qualification prepares you for a trade that is the most suitable for you and enables employment.
Vocational further education and training for adults allows you to increase your vocational competence or to learn a new trade.
Which study program would be specifically suitable for you?
· Preparatory training for vocational upper secondary education
· Preparatory training for work and independent living
· Culture: media assistant, artisan, musician, dancer
· Natural sciences: datanomi
· Tourism, catering and domestic services: cook, housekeeper, site facilities operative
· Social services, health and sports: practical nurse
· Technology, communications and transport: vehicle mechanic, machinist, mechanical fitter, painter, design assistant, property maintenance operative, electronics assembler, ICT Technician, upholsterer, interior decorator
· Social sciences, business and administration: merkonomi
· Vocational further education and training – you should also check out the competence program for young adults!